This page has moved to a new address.

What I'm Wearing...

Curvy Canadian: What I'm Wearing...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

This is one of my favourite casual outfits. The navy top with gold embellishments is from Forever XXI's Faith 21 line, which is available here in Canada at the Mapleview Mall location in Burlington or in the Fairview Mall location in Toronto. I put a red camisole underneath from Ricki's and paired this with a pair of Seven jeans I picked up on a cross-border shopping trip to the US.  know, I know, not really Canadian... But they do ship here, and if you're within a reasonable distance to the border, our southern neighbours have a vastly superior range of plus options! The gold pointy shoes are from the Canadian store Spring. The bag is, again, from a vintage store. I love shopping at vintage stores for purses! It's wonderful what you can find for a great deal!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home