This page has moved to a new address.

My First Pick of the Week!!!

Curvy Canadian: My First Pick of the Week!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My First Pick of the Week!!!

So here's my first pick of the week, which is available at Voluptuous stores (http://www.voluptuousclothing.com/) all across the GTA. It's a button-front, cuff sleeve, tierred-skirt tunic, which, as you can see from the picture, pairs really well with a lot of chunky and flashy accessories. I would probably pair this item with some tights, since it's a little short for me to wear it just on its own. This item comes with the belt and retails for $57.50 at Voluptuous Clothing. The colours are tan and purple. It's feminine and fun, and is definitely one item I'm adding to my ever-expanding wish list! Check it out:



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home