This page has moved to a new address.

Blogger Dinner Party with Addition Elle in Toronto

Curvy Canadian: Blogger Dinner Party with Addition Elle in Toronto

Friday, March 8, 2013

Blogger Dinner Party with Addition Elle in Toronto

Hey Guys!

So this past Tuesday, I was invited to celebrate with Addition Elle at a blogger dinner party commemorating the grand opening of their new flagship store at Queen and Yonge in Toronto. I wanted to wear an outfit from Addition Elle to the dinner, and I picked out this gorgeous coral lace bodycon dress and some great accessories. I also picked out my very first pair of designer shoes! I tried a bunch of different shoes that I really liked from Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman, and David Dixon, but I ended up falling hard for this pair by Ivanka Trump that came home with me :D

Dress, Jewellery, and Belt - Addition Elle/Shoes - Ivanka Trump from Town Shoes







I got a chance to meet/reconnect with some of my favourite blogger idols - L to R, Nadia Aboulhosn, Gabi Gregg from GabiFresh, and Marie Denee from The Curvy Fashionista


The stunning supermodel and star of many of Addition Elle's ad campaigns Ashley Graham, left, and fellow Canadian blogger in from Montreal, Sarah St. Fleur from Queen Sized Flava. Ashley announced that she is coming out with her very own lingerie line to be sold in Addition Elle this coming November. Very exciting!


All of the lovely bloggers and ladies of Addition Elle...


Sasha from Flaws of Couture and Ashley Graham


Check out all the fab outfits! Definitely some very fashionable ladies...



Many thanks for Addition Elle for the lovely dinner with some of my favourite fellow bloggers!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Friday, March 08, 2013 10:23:00 PM , Blogger Creativehappyness said...

Such a beautiful dress!! Fun was had and it oozes out of these amazing pictures!! You are absolutely beautiful!

 
At Saturday, March 09, 2013 1:43:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the dress and I REALLY love the shoes! Such a fun time - Thanks for sharing!

 
At Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:41:00 AM , Blogger Vera said...

Just wanted you to know that I think your blog and style is great. And I think i couldn't not read your blog now that i've found it.

 
At Sunday, March 10, 2013 12:22:00 PM , Blogger Malene said...

That dress is beautiful! And so are you. I like the dress much better on you than on the model at the link.

 
At Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:15:00 AM , Anonymous Womens Coats And Jackets said...

Wow! Beautiful outfit!!!

 
At Friday, March 15, 2013 2:15:00 PM , Anonymous Sylvie said...

Love this dress! I tried it on and it was too short for me :(..wish it was to the knee..but the color is so on trend! I love looking at it loll

 
At Monday, April 08, 2013 11:46:00 AM , Blogger Magdi said...

You look so beautiful ! I love the dress and your hair :) Greetings from Poland !

 
At Monday, April 29, 2013 8:29:00 AM , Anonymous Crystal said...

I love your dress, omg, so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home