This page has moved to a new address.

Another New Outfit

Curvy Canadian: Another New Outfit

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another New Outfit

This is another new outfit I wore this week to teach. It's a bit more casual than some of the other ones I've put up here, so I was sort of reluctant to put this one up, but what do you all think? Would you like me to continue posting outfits like these, or do you prefer my more fancy/unique outfits? I really like to have your feedback, so please leave me comments! I love to hear from you all so much!








Cardigan - Ricki's/Top and Jeans - Forever 21 +/Shoes - CBX (Costa Blanca Accessories)/Briefcase - Thrifted (Value Village)


Hope you liked this outfit! Check back very soon for a feature on an awesome Canadian plus size clothing store, including an interview with its owner and photos! I'm not telling which store it is, though! You'll have to check back for that!!!

9H2RET5THACU

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:47:00 AM , Blogger Charlotte said...

I wear mostly casual wear, which I wear to work as well!

 
At Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:51:00 AM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

This is actually my favorite so far! The colour suits you so much and i love the collar. And the boots, amaze!

 
At Sunday, March 27, 2011 11:46:00 AM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Great to hear, guys! I will post more outfits like this from now on. Thanks for the feedback!

 
At Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this outfit. It is classy and pulled together.

Cousin Elaine

 
At Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:04:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to see both. I post both to blog because you never know who you will inspire.
Yoli
Diva in Deep Thought

 
At Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:48:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks! It's great to have all of your comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home