This page has moved to a new address.

Young, Fat, & Fabulous: Danielle's Closet

Curvy Canadian: Young, Fat, & Fabulous: Danielle's Closet

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Young, Fat, & Fabulous: Danielle's Closet

What would you guys think about me doing something like this? Gabi visits the closet of stylish fatshionistas in her area. I was also thinking about maybe featuring a reader a month in like 6 of their favourite outfits. This is also something Gabi has done in the past, and I've loved it! I don't want to copy everything great she's doing, but I love these ideas! I was even thinking about doing a street style article where I stop someone who's looking really stylish, take a picture and find out where all of their stuff is from. I haven't mustered up the courage yet, lol!

Young, Fat, & Fabulous: Danielle's Closet: "So those of you who are die-hard YFF readers will know that in one of my first ever blog posts, I wrote about Stylista, a reality show on th..."

6 Comments:

At Sunday, March 27, 2011 12:30:00 AM , Anonymous Steph said...

I'd love to see what other Canadian women are wearing (and where they're buying it!)

 
At Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:28:00 PM , Blogger jill said...

I think this is a great idea! I also think you should consider me as one of the girls you feature! I have a amazing outfit planned for my bfs birthday! I'll send ya pics as my application hehe.

 
At Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:50:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Hey guys! Great! I'll have to work on doing this. Jill - please send me your pics when you get the chance!

 
At Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:20:00 AM , Blogger YogiKymberley said...

Great idea! DOOOO IIITTTT!

 
At Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:08:00 PM , Blogger alison said...

I'd definitely be interested in seeing other fatshionistas' closets! And I'll throw my name in the hat - http://roundraglanroad.blogspot.com/

 
At Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:19:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Hey Alison! Great blog! Everyone - Check out her blog!

I would definitely be interested in featuring you. Email me at kward905@hotmail.com and we can work out the details!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home