This page has moved to a new address.

One Lovely Blog Award

Curvy Canadian: One Lovely Blog Award

Friday, August 5, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Yay! My first blog award! I was so excited when Olivia from Wait Until The Sunset contacted me to tell me she nominated me for the "One Lovely Blog" Award! I am very glad to hear that people out there are reading (and liking) my posts!



The rules of accepting the award are:


- Link back to the person that gave the award
- Write seven random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 lovely bloggers :)


So without further ado, seven random things about me are:

1) I read everything - novels, magazines, cereal boxes, poetry, cookbooks, newspapers, tweets, whatever! If it's in front of me, you can be sure I've read it. 
2) One goal I have is to travel all over the world.
3) I have the most eclectic taste in music ever. One minute I'll be listening to Simon and Garfunkel, and the next, Kanye will be playing. 
4) I eat toast and tea for breakfast pretty much every day, and often skip lunch.
5) I am a grammar freak. If you make a grammatical error, I will either correct you, or die a little on the inside. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who use the word "less" when they mean "fewer." "Less" is for things you can't count, and "fewer" is for things you can. For instance: "I have fewer apples than you, and less water." See, it's easy! Don't even get me started on the difference between "who" and "whom"! 
6) Muscato is my favourite type of wine.
7) I was born in Ireland, and my family emigrated here when I was 3. 

Here are my top 15 favourite blogs and I love them all! Go check them out and keep spreading the love! :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Friday, August 05, 2011 5:50:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you dear!!

bisous,
http://gartersandstockings.blogspot.com

 
At Friday, August 05, 2011 6:22:00 PM , Blogger Rikke said...

Thank you, sweetie! xoxo

Rikke
http://stickysweetdanish.blogspot.com

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2011 3:44:00 PM , Blogger Full of Fabulous said...

Thanks you muchly!! Exciting & so sweet of you...

Em,
http://fulloffabulous.blogspot.com/

 
At Monday, August 08, 2011 6:24:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to add a twitter button to your site. Just marked down the blog, but I must make this by hand. Just my $.02 :)

My blog:
courtier en pret www.rachatdecredit.net

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2011 12:01:00 AM , Blogger RawrManifesto. said...

Ah! So Sweet! I need to do this sometime, you're the best <333

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home