This page has moved to a new address.

Addition Elle Flagship Grand Opening

Curvy Canadian: Addition Elle Flagship Grand Opening

Monday, March 11, 2013

Addition Elle Flagship Grand Opening

Hey All!

So on Wednesday, I got to attend the grand opening of Addition Elle's new flagship store at Queen and Yonge. It was really great to catch up with a lot of friends I haven't seen in a while! I've been so busy lately and it was great to finally have a chance to just relax and mingle a bit. We were invited to have a look around to see the changes Addition Elle has made, both in terms of their fashion and their in-store experience. I have to say that I'm very impressed. This seems like a completely different Addition Elle than the one I remember from a couple of years ago when I first started blogging. They have some great stylish pieces this season, and from what I've been hearing from the brand's execs, Fall '13 is going to be even more impressive. They were serving hors d'oeuvres and champagne, and Ashley Graham was there to chat with customers. Here are a few shots I took at the event =D


I picked up the sheer lattice-shoulder top, but in black instead of mint :D


Flaws of Couture bloggers Sasha and Garcia with Addition Elle's social media maven Jennifer Patterson
The always-lovely Sarah St. Fleur of Queen Sized Flava

I love what I wore! Dress and Jewellery - Addition Elle/Shoes - Enzo Angiolini





GabiFresh and I

Lots of lovely blogging ladies (L to R - Me, Fat in the City, GabiFresh, Rawrmanifesto, Franceta Johnson, Big Hips Red Lips, Killer Kurves, and Friends in My Closet... Missing from the yearbook photo [aka behind the cameras] Round Raglan Road and Geek with Style)



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 11, 2013 3:09:00 PM , Blogger Carlie said...

LOVE our group shot!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home