This page has moved to a new address.

I Got My Hair Done!

Curvy Canadian: I Got My Hair Done!

Friday, March 4, 2011

I Got My Hair Done!

Hey Guys!

As you'll see over time with this blog, I am a huge bargain hunter! I got a new 'do at this fantastic place called Marca College. There are 4 locations all over the GTA and all the services are done by students at a really significant discount. I had my hair dyed and dried and styled. I left having spent only $30! I love getting deals like this. The service was really good, but make sure you have plenty of time if you're going because the students take their time to make sure they're doing a good job! I had my hair dyed black with a tint of blue. I think the next time I might have a bit more blue put in. I'd love to know what you all think!














Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home