This page has moved to a new address.

What I'm Wearing...

Curvy Canadian: What I'm Wearing...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Wearing...



Hey Everyone!

I went out to meet a friend for drinks last week and I took some photos of my outfit to post here for you all to see.





This blog is sort of also about me becoming a little bit more interested in photography, as you can probably tell by these more-experimental shots of my accessories. I'd love to know what you think (of the photography, the outfit, the site, whatever!). Please leave comments below.

Jeans - Seven (purchased at Lane Bryant)
Top - Forever 21 +
Shoes - Penney's (Ireland) - They don't sell online, but their parent company, Selfridges, does. They may have something similar...
Locket - Vivah (years ago! It was a gift from the BF).
Look out for my pick of the week coming up soon!

Ciao!

Karen


Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 02, 2011 7:05:00 PM , Anonymous Agnes H. said...

Gorgeous! (Both you and the photos!) xoxo

 
At Wednesday, March 02, 2011 10:09:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks Agnes! Glad you like it!!!

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:45:00 AM , Anonymous Gussied Up said...

Cute outfit! I'm opening a plus size boutique in Toronto in a couple weeks called Gussied Up. You should come by. Check out my blog in the meantime!
xoxo
Victoria
www.gussiedup.wordpress.com

 
At Monday, March 07, 2011 6:23:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Hi Victoria!

It's great to hear that you're opening up a new shop! We need as many options as we can get!!! I would love to do an interview with you for my blog about your new store if you're up for it. Let me know!

Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home