This page has moved to a new address.

Simply Be in Canada?

Curvy Canadian: Simply Be in Canada?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Simply Be in Canada?

Hey Everyone,

There's an online shop that has a ton of great stuff - it's called Simply Be and they are based out of the UK. The only problem with them is that they DON"T SHIP TO CANADA! Grrr! I would love to be able to send them an email or a copy of this page showing all of your support for getting them to begin to ship here. If we get enough support, maybe we can convince them. Some of the stuff is really beautiful and the prices are fairly reasonable. It shouldn't be too difficult for them to ship to Canada because they're already shipping to the US. We're always left out. Double grrrrr! So if you would support Simply Be (and shop at their online store if they shipped here), please post your name and city in the comments (like a petition) and if we get enough posts, I'll send this their way. Power to all you curvy Canadians out there! Let's have our voices heard!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:08:00 AM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Karen Ward - Mississauga

 
At Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:07:00 AM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Love the sausage ring!!!

Thanks bunches!


(((hugs)) your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

 
At Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:09:00 AM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Are you going to get it? I'm just curious... LOL!

 
At Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:27:00 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'd probably shop at Simply Be, they have super cute things.

I've definitely gone through the whole site, chosen a few bits, got ready to pay... and then was informed they couldn't ship to Canada - annoying!

 
At Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:28:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Me too! Terrible. At least they should be clear about their shipping policies!

 
At Friday, April 01, 2011 5:02:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

They don't ship to Australia either. But after having free shipping with asos, I cant even be tempted to shop anywhere else. The shipping really does seal the deal for me! :)

But I do agree that simply be has some nice items :)

 
At Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:23:00 PM , Blogger jill said...

Jill Rusaw Toronto....Funny I noticed this today I tried to place a order last night and cried when they couldn't ship to Canada.

 
At Friday, December 02, 2011 4:02:00 PM , Blogger sama2011 said...

Pretty pretty please! So frustrated that they don't deliver here!
Sarah M, Toronto

 
At Friday, December 16, 2011 8:46:00 PM , Anonymous Sian said...

I am so frustrated by stores that don't ship to Canada. Simply Be looks like a fabulous site to shop from!!
Sian
Calgary, Ab

 
At Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:59:00 PM , Blogger Eve Martel said...

I came here because I was looking to see if they shipped to Canada. Now I have a cart with $300 worth of clothes that I can't buy. So frustrating. I would be a great customer for Simply Be!

 
At Saturday, July 28, 2012 5:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer D. - Etobicoke

 
At Tuesday, October 09, 2012 8:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to use this site

Debbie D. - Nanaimo, B.C.

 
At Saturday, January 05, 2013 8:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love their clothes....much nicer than what we can get here in Canada.

 
At Friday, January 18, 2013 12:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha I just realized at checkout the do not ship to Canada , after I shopped for hours on this sight , I was so disappointed to find this out , I loved the clothes ! Hopefully sooner then later they ship to Canada

 
At Saturday, April 13, 2013 6:21:00 PM , Blogger Shanna said...

I just did the same thing, spent hour on their website shopping, went to checkout and found out they don't ship to Canada! There went half my day, and my dreams of a cute new spring/ summer wardrobe. I am now seriously contemplating signing up for that Reship service where you pay for an address in the states just so you can buy stuff there and they'll forward it to you here.

Shanna - Edmonton AB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home