This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day- The Movies

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day- The Movies

Friday, September 16, 2011

Outfit of the Day- The Movies

Hey Guys,

A little while back I went out on a date with Peter to go see a movie. I'd been really wanting to see Woody Allen's new film Midnight in Paris, but I just hadn't gotten around to it. When I noticed it was playing at my local cheap cinema (like $3 a ticket), I decided that I had to go see it before it goes to DVD (especially now that Blockbusters are closing down and there are next to no independent movie rental stores in Mississauga). I'm not sure how I am going to rent the obscure things I like to watch now. They're likely not going to make it onto Rogers On-Demand (please ignore this if you have no idea what I'm talking about - basically it's just a way to order your movies direct to your TV through your cable provider). So I might have to go to an independent rental store in Toronto if there's something that's particularly rare or under-appreciated I want to see. Do any of you Torontonians have suggestions on where I should go?

So anyways, even though we were only going to the movies, I felt like putting on something nice for our little "date night." I always either wear or bring a cardigan with me to the movies because every time I go it's like sub-zero temperatures in there! There are brown patches on the elbows of the sweater that you can't see in these pictures, and which make it look very professorial, which I love in a playful, ironic way.

Cardigan and Necklace- Courtesy of Penningtons/Camisole, Bracelets, and Skirt - Forever 21+/Clutch - Thrifted/Shoes - From Redress NYC (but originally from Target)/Earrings - A gift from my sister (she brought them back for me from her honeymoon in Greece)





































































Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 16, 2011 10:41:00 AM , Blogger The Big Princess said...

Hi I came across your blog today! Its beautiful and you are sooo stylish!!! I just had to follow you!
Keep posting!!!!

Have a great weekend!
www.bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.com

 
At Friday, September 16, 2011 12:44:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Awwww super cute outfit. I love the sweater. I like how you tucked your top into your skirt. I'm always nervous to do that. Someday I'll build up the confidence lol. You pull it off beautifully though. ;)

 
At Friday, September 16, 2011 11:05:00 PM , Blogger Phat Pinay said...

Hi, I also watch movies through www.letmewatchthis.com... it's through video streaming. maybe you can find the "obscure" movies there..

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2011 12:37:00 AM , Blogger MichaelaEng said...

cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home