This page has moved to a new address.

Meeting up with Karyn Johnson and Taking a Trip to Gussied Up

Curvy Canadian: Meeting up with Karyn Johnson and Taking a Trip to Gussied Up

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meeting up with Karyn Johnson and Taking a Trip to Gussied Up

Hey Everyone,

A little while ago, I got the chance to meet up with Karyn Johnson, gorgeous Canadian plus size model and winner of the wellies giveaway! I brought her wellies over to her, and they fit nicely and looked lovely on. Pink is her favourite colour, so it was perfect! She is SO nice, and I am glad I got to meet her because we hit it off immediately and I feel like I have a new curvy friend now! We decided to go down to check out a plus size clothing store that is near her place called Gussied Up. It's an awesome store! I really love the atmosphere there. I almost passed by it when we were walking because I thought it was a straight size store, and I was thinking, wow, that place looks nice! I was so pleased when I realized that was actually where we were going. It is a very chic boutique, and its nice to finally have a store available to us that offers such a nice environment, just like a straight size store. I was able to meet with the store owner, Victoria, and she was really nice too! Her store has been open just over 6 months, and it's really lovely.

After we met with Victoria, and I was able to browse around in her lovely store, the three of us decided to go to the wine bar next door to have a glass (or two... okay, three) of wine. I had a really great evening with these two ladies and I can't wait to see them both again!


































If you are ever in Toronto, you should totally take the time to check out Gussied Up. It's a lovely store with great pieces (very young and trendy, and all high-quality), and its really affordable too. I know I will be headed back very soon. Thanks Karyn and Victoria! I had a great evening with you ladies!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2011 12:10:00 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

Hi Karen! I love popping by here 'cause there's always something new and fun going on with you! xo

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2011 10:25:00 AM , Blogger makeworkproject said...

I had a great experience at Gussied Up as well - my wallet was definitely lighter afterwards!

 
At Friday, October 07, 2011 1:22:00 AM , Blogger Wait Until The Sunset said...

oh cool! Thanks for the share! Did you get anything???? :)

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:10:00 PM , Anonymous Cordero said...

oh cool! Thanks for the share! Did you get anything???? :) Olivia :) x Wait Until The Sunset

 
At Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:59:00 PM , Anonymous Michealwwqq said...

oh cool! Thanks for the share! Did you get anything???? :) Olivia :) x Wait Until The Sunset

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home