This page has moved to a new address.

A Trip to Whole Foods

Curvy Canadian: A Trip to Whole Foods

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Trip to Whole Foods

Hey Everyone!

A Whole Foods just opened up near where I live and I thought I would go and check it out and this is what I wore there. What a beautiful store! I'd love to do all of my groceries there, but man, is it pricey! It has a really nice shopping environment and a great selection of stuff. I bought a bar of rose scented bulk soap and the cashier was so nice! She was a curvier girl too, and she complimented me on my dress! I gave her my card, so if you're reading, comment and say hello! Your compliment made my day! I don't really have much else to add. Make sure you guys buy your tickets for the Big Beautiful Wellness Anniversary Party so you can see me walk on the runway on Saturday! 

Dress, Earrings, and Shoes - Thrifted/Belt - Forever 21+/Necklace - ASOS/Purse - Costa Blanca Accessories

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Monday, September 19, 2011 4:27:00 PM , Blogger geetabix said...

Great outfit!

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:24:00 AM , Blogger Isaiah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2011 4:10:00 AM , Anonymous juliaricaforte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:51:00 PM , Anonymous Wallpaper Persib Bandung said...

very nice bag,,,very very cute

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:45:00 PM , Blogger LOCA said...

ooh la la! I lover your scrabble necklace. THis blue is also a bomb color on you!

Besos,
Denise

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2011 5:00:00 PM , Blogger MichaelaEng said...

Love it! The necklace is so cute, I've thought about trying a DYI about something like that! Anywho, lovely outfit!

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:34:00 PM , Blogger Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

This blue and brown looking absolutely stunning together! This outfit has such a cool boho vibe to it - I like all the fringe touches you added.

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2011 11:19:00 AM , Blogger Candyce Nicole said...

This is such a beautiful look! I never would've thought to combine these colors but I certainly will now :o)

And they call Whole Foods "Whole Check" in my neighborhood...love them but they're so expensive LOL


~Candyce
www.right-clicksavestyle.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home