This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day - Teaching in Vintage

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day - Teaching in Vintage

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Outfit of the Day - Teaching in Vintage


Hey Everyone!

I wore this outfit to teach in - actually, I was teaching Little Red Riding Hood - funnily enough! I picked up this pink '70s vintage dress and the earrings the last time I went thrifting, and I got the tights from Addition Elle and I love the colour!

Cape - ASOS Curve/Earrings, Necklace, Dress, and Belt - Thrifted/Scarf and Boots - CBX/Tights - Addition Elle

































I'm pretty sure these boots are on their last legs! The heels are going all wonky. Oh well. I am pretty hard on my shoes. Whenever I find a comfy pair I wear them like all the time until they are totally worn out. I was lucky enough to have Torrid send me some fabulous boots which I just got today that you'll probably be seeing a lot of soon!

I also wanted to let you guys know about a giveaway going on that's being hosted by my favourite beauty bloggers over at Beauty Crazed Canada! The prize is a $150 gift card for Penningtons! It is open to Canadian entrants and will be going on until October 14th. Check it out here!

What do you think of my vintage look?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:38:00 PM , Blogger DoubleXL said...

I love color tights!!!!!!! Will I ever get over it ...NEVER!!...LOL
n e ways great outfit Karen:-)

Sarah from QueenSizedFlava.com

 
At Friday, October 14, 2011 1:51:00 PM , Blogger mispapelicos said...

You rock in vintage.
Following and adding you to my bolgroll inmediately, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home