This page has moved to a new address.

Product Review: Second™ Yoga Jeans

Curvy Canadian: Product Review: Second™ Yoga Jeans

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Product Review: Second™ Yoga Jeans

Yoga Jeans - aren't those two conflicting ideas, you ask? Not anymore!

Second Denim Co. has a line of jeans that are literally comfortable and flexible enough for you to do yoga in. I was so excited to receive these jeans, but I was sort of sceptical at first as to whether they would actually be as comfortable and flexible as claimed. Well! Honestly, these are easily the most comfortable jeans I have EVER worn. Have you ever put on a pair of yoga pants? You know, the kind with a stretchy waistband that you can go to the gym in? Yeah. That's what these feel like!!! I couldn't believe it. I can even do the splits in them. They are called Second™ Denim Co. because they fit like a second skin. They literally feel like yoga pants, but look like a fantastic pair of jeans! These jeans are from a Canadian company, and they are 100% made in Canada, meaning that you know that their production was ethical, and you are supporting local, homegrown business. I have worn these so many times since I got them, and they haven't lost their shape at all. They wash well, and look and feel great on. They are totally unrestrictive and they feature diagonal stretch so that they move and change shape with your body. They have a multi-piece waistband that follows your curves and allows you to move around without it cinching. I can't express how much I love these jeans. I hope they never wear out so that I can wear them forever! LOVE!!! They come in overdye black and rinse (blue denim) in both skinny (#84) and bootcut (#83) styles. I am wearing the overdye black in the skinny style. You can check out the skinny jeans on their website here, and the bootcut jeans here

Check 'em out on me!

Jeans - Courtesy of Second™ Denim Co./Top - Dots/Jacket - Forever 21+/Shoes and Purse - CBX


 

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:57:00 PM , Anonymous Darian said...

Hi, the jeans look really good on you by the way : ) and they do look comfy. I would love to have some jeans like that because sometimes jeans hurt my stomach and that is not a good feeling lol

 
At Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:59:00 PM , Anonymous Darian said...

Sorry! I had messed up my blog account information... this is the correct one : )

 
At Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:00:00 PM , Blogger Alma Zulema said...

Sweet! I am all for a comfy pair of jeans. I bought some "pajama jeans" a while back. Although they're comfy, I can't really wear them out, because they have too much flare. (I much prefer bootcut.) Guess I'll give these a shot, if shipping isn't too costly. Thx for the review.

 
At Friday, October 14, 2011 2:16:00 PM , Blogger Amy said...

I absoulutly LOVE my second yoga jeans. They are my favorite jeans ever! I'd wear them everyday if I could.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home