This page has moved to a new address.

My New E-Store (!) and an Outfit of the Day: Love in Black and Grey

Curvy Canadian: My New E-Store (!) and an Outfit of the Day: Love in Black and Grey

Monday, January 30, 2012

My New E-Store (!) and an Outfit of the Day: Love in Black and Grey

Hey Guys!

It's been a long time between posts. I'm really sorry, but things have been very hectic lately. I was also working on getting my new e-store up and running. I've called it "Your BIG Sister's Closet" and I hope you guys will visit regularly because I'm always adding new items! I am also thinking of doing some consignment sales with ladies in the Toronto area, so if you're nearby and you have some fashionable clothes to consign, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out. There's some lovely stuff up on the site, and I've already made a few sales! It's very exciting!
So without further ado, here is my outfit of the day... I just wore this for a casual day walking around in Toronto, which I love doing. I am loving high, messy buns right now (if you can't tell already). It's kind of casual, but with a little twist added by the height (not to mention it makes you look a bit taller (which I totally need at only 5'4"). I wanted something comfy, but also cool-looking, so this is what I went with. What do you guys think? I really like the pleated skirt, which I found in a thrift store.



Coat and Skirt- Thrifted/Love Cropped Top - Dots/Boots - Courtesy of Torrid/Jewellery - Forever 21/Handbag - Gift (esprit brand)

Make sure you take a look at my new e-store, Your BIG Sister's Closet, when you get a chance! There are actually a couple of vintage plus size coats on sale that are like the one I have on in this picture...

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Monday, January 30, 2012 11:03:00 AM , Blogger La Nomade Gourmande said...

LOVE this outfit !!!

 
At Monday, January 30, 2012 11:18:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We are a group of Merchandisers. Serving the nation with dedication to uplift the per capita income and thus to upgrade our country from Least Development Countries (LDC) to the Developed Countries. This is our first project for those people who want to know something about Garment Merchandising process in this industry. Comments and Suggestions are always welcome from those, who are well educated in this industry. Join our forum at www.garmentsmerchandiser.info and share your knowledge.

 
At Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:16:00 PM , Anonymous Shannon said...

Love the website! is it only order online or is there a store that you can go too?

 
At Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:37:00 PM , Blogger confusedbrit said...

gorgeous outfit! Really loving the simplicity of it, and that coat is to die for!

 
At Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:15:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Right now it's just online, but I am not ruling anything out! ;) I'd love to open a store at some point!

 
At Sunday, February 05, 2012 12:40:00 PM , Anonymous Kimberlee said...

Congrats on the eStore! Cute outfit :)

 
At Friday, February 10, 2012 6:13:00 AM , Anonymous Helmut Lang said...

You are looking so cool in black dress as well as your hairstyle is very different to other. This fashion very fabulous. I like to buy this dress.

 
At Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:29:00 AM , Blogger Whitney 'Nic' James said...

LOVE this!

~nic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home