This page has moved to a new address.

Review: Beautiful Gown from IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel‏

Curvy Canadian: Review: Beautiful Gown from IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel‏

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Beautiful Gown from IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel‏

A while back, I got sent this beautiful gown from IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel‏. I've been so busy these past few months that I didn't get a chance to review it right away, but I thought I would share it with you all now!

The fabric of this dress is SO luxurious! The lace is a lovely, heavy-weight stretchy fabric, and the velvet feels amazing. I absolutely adore this burgundy colour (which I think works especially well on fair-skinned brunettes - hey, that's me!). I felt like old-hollywood all night long wearing this totally glamourous dress! I often chose IGIGI for formal events that I'm attending because I feel that the style and quality are exceptional and the dresses are cut with plus size women in mind (but avoid the usual dowdiness of plus size formal wear). You should definitely check them out if you have a formal event coming up!

Dress - c/o IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel/Coat - ATTITUDE Jay Manuel via Sears Canada/Earrings - Can't Remember!




Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gown. You're right it does look a little like "vintage Hollywood". Very appealing on you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home