This page has moved to a new address.

"The Bigger Picture" - Plus Size Fashion in Toronto with The Grid TO

Curvy Canadian: "The Bigger Picture" - Plus Size Fashion in Toronto with The Grid TO

Thursday, March 21, 2013

"The Bigger Picture" - Plus Size Fashion in Toronto with The Grid TO

Hey Guys!

So The Grid TO (a city-wide free weekly news mag - just in case you're not from here...) has been working on a story about plus size fashion in Toronto for the past couple of months, and they got in touch with me to see if I could share some thoughts and loan some pieces from my store, Your Big Sister's Closet. Of course I agreed! They also invited me to participate in a fashion photo shoot featuring some of the city's most stylish plus size women. And of course I agreed to that too! You can check out the article here, and see some of the candids I took behind the scenes below. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet so many beautiful, amazing women. Thanks everyone! If you happen to get a paper copy - you'll see we're actually the cover story! I was so shocked to see my own face staring back up at me when I went to go grab it!


My best blogger buddy Alison from Round Raglan Road



Dress available at Your Big Sister's Closet









Both these dresses available at Your Big Sister's Closet


Here is my own picture that was on the cover of this week's The Grid TO! So exciting!!! I am dressed in Your Big Sister's Closet from head to toe (big surprise!) ;)


Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:32:00 PM , Anonymous Shafonne @ Pretty Pear Bride said...

Love it! I must make it out to Toronto one of these days!

 
At Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics look amazing, and I had a blast meeting you! So glad to be part of something awesome like this!

 
At Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:08:00 PM , Anonymous Denise said...

The pictures are so beautiful and you look fabulous! You radiate and aura of pure confidence and happiness! I'm not really a plus size (also not a small one :), but I liked an orange/black dress one of the girls was wearing!

 
At Tuesday, April 09, 2013 7:42:00 AM , Anonymous PlusSizeFix Coupons Code said...

Beautiful pictures and outfit colors, you'll look so pretty in this outfit. Come visit, we're having gorgeous weather, definitely no gloves are needed. ;)

PlusSiZeFix coupons

 
At Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:48:00 PM , Blogger Leah said...

Love that blue and white striped dress that the blonde model is wearing, but don't remember seeing it in your store when I was there on the weekend...do you still have it?

 
At Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:40:00 AM , Anonymous Bayan Giyim said...

The girls and dresses are looks very beautiful. I love it

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:13:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

That green button down shirtdress!!! Where can I get it from? Also, love your blog!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home