This page has moved to a new address.

Another Plus Size Canadian Outfit - For a Night Out with the Ladies!!!

Curvy Canadian: Another Plus Size Canadian Outfit - For a Night Out with the Ladies!!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Plus Size Canadian Outfit - For a Night Out with the Ladies!!!

Hey Everyone!

On Friday, I went out for a few drinks with my sisters and cousin. I spent way too long getting ready and I was running late, so I only got to take a couple of pictures, but I thought that you guys might like this outfit so I made sure to get at least these!

I have a few cool posts in the works so make sure you keep checking back!





Top - Dots/Jacket - Forever 21+/Jeans - Seven7 Brand from Lane Bryant/Purse - Ardene/Shoes - Penney's Ireland/Gloves - CBX

I'm not sure if I'm loving the fingerless gloves. My sisters hated them! What do you guys think? You can see them best in the second shot. My sister said they reminded her of Madonna, lol. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:07:00 AM , Anonymous Chantal said...

I'm of the opinion that fingerless gloves are only meant to be worn while weightlifting or as part of a sexy cop Halloween costume, so no, not loving them here. The rest of the outfit is cute though! The leather jacket fits you so well and really pulls the whole look together!

 
At Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:18:00 AM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

I love the gloves... although they dont look like theyd be keeping your fingers warm!

Love the colour of the top too!

 
At Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:42:00 PM , Anonymous Plus Size Ma2 said...

Yes I agree, the gloves doesn't match with the upper blouse. But the outfit is still presentable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home