This page has moved to a new address.

Closet Visit!!! Alison from Round Raglan Road and her Canadian Plus Size Clothing

Curvy Canadian: Closet Visit!!! Alison from Round Raglan Road and her Canadian Plus Size Clothing

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Closet Visit!!! Alison from Round Raglan Road and her Canadian Plus Size Clothing

Hey Everyone!!!

Remember when I asked for closet visit volunteers? Well I got one!



Her name is Alison and she runs a blog called Round Raglan Road. She has a great wardrobe and she was a lot of fun to hang out with as well! She was very obliging especially since she was my first guinea pi... I mean... volunteer...

She gave me a tour of her closet and I was able to record it to show all of you! She came to my closet too and took a video, which she'll feature on her blog at some point as well, so make sure you check it out so you can see how dorky I am in front of a video camera :S

Anyways, without further ado, here's the video... If you'd like to be the next feature, send me an email at kward905@hotmail.com. If you live in the GTA we can do a video, if not, you can send me like 6 pictures of you in your favourite outfits!





Please tell me what you think! I would love to hear all of your feedback!!!

UPDATE: Alison has now posted the video of me being dorky and showing off my wardrobe. Visit her blog at http://www.roundraglanroad.blogspot.com/ to watch!

Salut tout le monde!

Rappelez-vous quand j'ai demandé à des volontaires visite placard? J'ai bien un! Son nom est Alison et elle tient un blog appelé Cycle Raglan Road. Elle a une grande armoire et elle avait beaucoup de plaisir à passer du temps avec aussi! Elle a été très serviable surtout depuis qu'elle a été ma pi Guinée premiers ... Je veux dire ... bénévoles ...

Elle m'a donné un tour de son cabinet et j'ai pu l'enregistrer pour voir tous! Elle est venue à mon placard trop et a pris une vidéo, qui elle va figurer sur son blog à un moment aussi, alors assurez-vous de vérifier si vous pouvez voir comment abruti je suis en face d'une caméra vidéo: S

Quoi qu'il en soit, sans plus tarder, voici la vidéo ... Si vous souhaitez être le prochain long métrage, envoyez moi un email à kward905@hotmail.com. Si vous habitez dans la région du Grand Toronto que nous pouvons faire une vidéo, sinon, vous pouvez m'envoyer comme 6 photos de vous dans vos tenues préférées!

S'il vous plaît dites-moi ce que vous pensez! J'aimerais entendre tous vos commentaires!

MISE À JOUR: Alison a posté la vidéo de moi d'être abruti et montrer ma garde-robe. Visitez son blog à http://www.roundraglanroad.blogspot.com/ à regarder!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, April 11, 2011 12:38:00 AM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

Hey! <3 the video!! Great Idea!
www.toomanysequins.blogspot.com

 
At Monday, April 11, 2011 11:47:00 AM , Anonymous Nicole said...

It's so great to see other Canadian fatshionistas getting together to talk about clothes. I can't wait for the next video :)

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:06:00 PM , Blogger Wait Until The Sunset said...

awesome idea! I can't wait to see the next one! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home