This page has moved to a new address.

#jeansdujour - Pumpkin Picking in Addition Elle's Fabulous MXM Skinny Jeans

Curvy Canadian: #jeansdujour - Pumpkin Picking in Addition Elle's Fabulous MXM Skinny Jeans

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#jeansdujour - Pumpkin Picking in Addition Elle's Fabulous MXM Skinny Jeans

Hey Guys!

So every year, Peter and I have a tradition that we never miss out on - we go to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin! October is a special month for Peter and I because it's our anniversary. Fourteen years this year! Pumpkin Picking is just one of the small ways we like to celebrate together. Of course I wore my #jeansdujour, Addition Elle's MXM skinny jeans! I really like the cut of these jeans. I find that while a lot of plus size jeans say that they're "skinny", they rarely have the really fitted cut of skinny jeans for those under a size 14. But these are TRUE skinnies. They are fitted all the way down, from thigh to ankle, and I love the zipper detail at the ankle. Totally cute and comfy! What do you think???



Jeans and Bracelet- c/o Addition Elle/Top - Random store in Pacific Mall/Coat - Vintage/Boots - Dots/Necklace - Laura/Purse - CBX/Hat - F21


This one was a little too big!










Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:27:00 PM , Blogger Wendy Banner said...

I agree about the skinny jeans. Every time I seem to purchase a pair that aren't labeled "jeggings", I usually end up with just a pair of straight-legged jeans. I'll have to check these out!

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look lovely and great skinny jeans! They look fantastic on you!! October is also a special month for me! My boyfriend and I also have our anniversary during this month, the 7th! 4 wonderful years but not nearly as long as you!! I love going to the pumpkin patch. Its such a great experience to have every year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home