This page has moved to a new address.

#jeansdujour - One Pair of Skinny Jeans, Five Looks!

Curvy Canadian: #jeansdujour - One Pair of Skinny Jeans, Five Looks!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

#jeansdujour - One Pair of Skinny Jeans, Five Looks!

Hey Everyone!

It's that time again! For today's #jeansdujour post, I wanted to show you just how versatile a single pair of plus size designer jeans can be by styling them into five different looks! A simple pair of black jeans is a great wardrobe staple, because they can be paired with virtually everything and they're so easy to style. I absolutely adore this pair from DKNY Jeans, available in select stores at Addition Elle. They're so nice and fitted, and I love the understated hardware and stitching (you guys know I'm not a big fan of too much bling, especially when the butt area is involved!). I really like how these looks turned out. Which one is your fav?

Jeans - c/o Addition Elle/Crochet Top - Oak + Fort/Shoes - Rainbow/Camisole - F21+/Sunglasses - Penningtons/Earrings - Vintage/Purse - Random Store on 6th and 36th in Manhattan










Jeans and Top - Courtesy of Addition Elle/Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell/Necklace - Laura/Purse - CBX







Jeans - Courtesy of Addition Elle/Shoes - Target/Cardigan - Old Navy/Camisole - F21+/Earrings - Random Store on 6th and 36th in Manhattan



Jeans - c/o Addition Elle/Shoes - Guess?/Top - Anthropologie/Bracelet - c/o Penningtons/Necklace - F21




Jeans - c/o - Addition Elle/Tunic - c/o Stefanie Bezaire/Earrings - CBX/Purse and Spike Bracelet - Random Store on 6th and 36th in Manhattan/Other Bracelet - F21/Boots - c/o Penningtons





Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:12:00 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I Love your Outfits especially the first One. The Pullover is Great. And the Spike bracelet, I Love it.

XX,
Jenny

PS.: Great Blog. Maybe we could follow each other?

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:09:00 PM , Anonymous Barb said...

I love the dressy top especially with the pink shoes and the jewelry.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the first outfit best, with a long sleeve top under the sweater I could wear it to the office on casual Friday, and with a tank top I could wear it running errands on Saturday. I don't really care for the purple top with the zipper - I think it looks kind of cheap. The Pennington's boots were nice too.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a toss up between the outfit with the orange sweater and the last one with the black and white top. Not too crazy about the "skinny jeans" though...I like my clothes to be on the loose side though.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:50:00 PM , Blogger geetabix said...

I think the white sweater is my favourite.

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:06:00 PM , Blogger Mel P said...

I love the second look. I think you look fantastic in that purple shirt and I love how it's loose at the neck creating an off the shoulder look.

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:43:00 PM , Blogger The Big Princess said...

You look wonderful!!!
super stylish!


xoxoxo
http://bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.co.il/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home