This page has moved to a new address.

Curvy Canadian has a Plus Size Blog Sale!!!

Curvy Canadian: Curvy Canadian has a Plus Size Blog Sale!!!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Curvy Canadian has a Plus Size Blog Sale!!!

Hey Everyone!

I decided it was time to do a bit of spring cleaning, and I couldn't forget my closet! I've decided that I need more room in my closet, and could use a bit more money to buy new things to feature here, so I've decided to put up a few items for sale here.

I promise I am awesome to deal with and I will be up front about any problems/damages with the garments I'm selling.
SALE INFO:

-Sizes from XL-2X, 14- 20
-All shoes are a size 10
-All items come from a NON-SMOKING and PET-FREE home.
-Shipping is not included in price & will be calculated based on your location and the weight/dimensions of the item you want.
-I will ship your item(s) within 5 days of receiving cleared payment but usually sooner.
-Paypal only.
-All sizes are US/North American sizes.
-I am am based in Canada, so shipping may take a little longer if you live elsewhere. If you need the items sooner, I am willing to ship using faster methods, but all shipping costs will be charged back to you.

Old Navy Shorts - Size 20 - $14

Old Navy Khakis - Size 20 - $14

Linen Skirt from Reitman's - Size 18 - $12


Brown Halter Dress with Embellished Neckline from Ricki's - Size XL (would prob fit 14-18) - $20

Blue Floral A-Line Skirt from Reitmans - Size 18 - $12



Grey Dress from Voluptuous - Size 1X - Price $12 (small stain visible in both shots, but it's not as bad as it looks here - the flash makes it look worse)


Black and White H&M Dress - Size 14, but it's a stretchy wrap dress, so it would prob fit up to an 18 - $20

Brown and Cream Tank Dress - Size 1X - $15

Rose Cordouroy MXM Blazer (excellent quality) - Size 16 - $20

Black and Cream Tank Top (3 tiny holes, biggest is 1/16" barely noticeable) - $5



Rose Frill Tank with Rhinestone Embellishments from Costa Blanca - Size XL (but it's stretchy) - $12



White Tank Top, Never Worn - $10


Butter Yellow Button-Down Shirt from Ricki's - Size 16 - $12


Black T -Shirt with Pattern - Size 1X (this one's really big in the bust) - $7


Purple Handkerchief Hem Shirt (a bit sheer) - Size XL (but very stretchy) - $12

$15 (new with tags)

$15 - They need a new heel tip on one shoe (shoe repair places do this really cheaply)



Champion Shoes - $15




Wore these out only once - a bit snug, would probably be better on a size 9 or 9.5 - $20

Waistcoat - $12

Lane Bryant Black Pants (these are too short for me) Read Triangle Size 4 (or in layman's terms, an 18) - $15

White Flowy Tank (bottom is sheer), haven't been daring enough to wear this out, totally new - $12


Beige Tube Top - Torrid size 1X - $20

Dorothy Perkins Jeans - New With Tags (didn't fit, too short) - UK 22, US18 Short would fit someone 5'2" or under) - $25

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, July 17, 2011 11:17:00 AM , Blogger maireaine said...

Hi there. Are you still selling some of these clothes? I know it's a long shot as your post was a few months ago, but thought I'd give it a shot! I'm interested in the black & white H&M dress, the brown & cream tank dress and the white tank.

Thanks!

 
At Monday, July 18, 2011 8:48:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Aw, sorry, I do still have some of the items, but all of the items that you mentioned are already gone... I'm thinking of doing another blog sale soon though, so stay tuned for some new items!

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:29:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi anyone,

So close to lastly leaving for Anguilla. My travel companion is in charge of booking the car rental. she¡¯s understanding to Thrifty at the AMA airport but can¡¯t understand how far it will be to walk to it?

She said she checked out the [url=http://www.carrentalcompare.net]great car rental services reviews[/url] and noticed the reviews are objective. But she still couldn¡¯t make a determination on getting which one.

Can anybody tell me whether there¡¯s a great car rental service you select with reasonable prices? Any advice can be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home