This page has moved to a new address.

Canadian Plus Size Clothing and Fashion OOTD - What I Wore

Curvy Canadian: Canadian Plus Size Clothing and Fashion OOTD - What I Wore

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Canadian Plus Size Clothing and Fashion OOTD - What I Wore

Hey Everyone!

I had a communion to go to on Sunday, so I had to find something semi-formal that was good for a daytime occasion. I wanted to try colour-blocking, so I did. Not sure if I accomplished my goal, but I'll let you all be the judge of that! I also wanted something that incorporated Springtime colours as well, so I went with a coral dress paired with a butter yellow pashmina. I wanted to wear my sky high shoes from CBX (Costa Blanca Accessories), and they are a nude colour, so I decided to go with bare legs. When I went outside, it was actually quite rainy and windy, (despite the weather network saying it would be beautiful, grrrr...) so I had to go back in and put some tights (and different shoes and purse as a result) on, but before I did, I made sure to take some pictures with the bare legs look first so you all could see!

What do you think?











Jacket and Earrings- Forever 21+/Dress - ASOS Curve/Beige Wristlet - Coach/Necklace - Garage Sale/Nude Shoes - CBX (Costa Blanca Accessories)/Pashmina - A Gift from my Sister/Tights - Zellers (by Secret)/Black Shoes - Torrid/Black Wristlet - Dots

Veste et boucles d'oreilles-Forever 21 + / robe - ASOS Curve / Beige bourse - Coach / Collier - Vente de Garage / Nu Chaussures - CBX (Costa Blanca Accessoires) / Pashmina - Un cadeau de ma sœur / Collants - Zellers (par Secret) / Black Chaussures - Torrid / Bourse noir - Dots

 Salut tout le monde!


J'ai eu une Communion d'aller le dimanche, donc j'ai dû trouver quelque chose de semi-formelle qui était bon pour une occasion pendant la journée. Je voulais essayer de bloc de couleur, que j'ai fait. Je ne sais pas si je atteint mon objectif, mais je vais vous laisser tous être le juge de cela! Je voulais aussi quelque chose qui a incorporé les couleurs du printemps, ainsi, je suis allé avec une robe corail jumelé à un pashmina beurre jaune. Je voulais porter mes chaussures très haut de CBX (Costa Blanca accessoires), et ils sont d'une couleur nude, alors j'ai décidé d'aller avec les jambes nues. Quand je suis sorti, il était assez pluvieux et venteux, (malgré le réseau météorologique disant que ce serait beau, grrrr ...) donc j'ai dû revenir en arrière et de mettre des collants (et des chaussures différentes et la bourse à la suite) sur, mais avant je le faisais, je me suis assuré de prendre quelques photos avec les jambes nues premier coup d'oeil si vous avez tous pu voir!

Que pensez-vous?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:17:00 PM , Blogger Gem said...

oooh I love the mix of pink, yellow and nude!

 
At Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:25:00 PM , Anonymous Steph said...

LOVELY colour combo! You rocked the colour block :)
(the nude shoes are a fab and unique style, great purchase!)

 
At Thursday, April 14, 2011 6:42:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

Love the nude shoes! They make you legs look soooo long! <3

www.toomanysequins.blogspot.com

 
At Friday, April 15, 2011 10:29:00 AM , Anonymous Blog to be alive said...

I like the first outfit, it's very cute!

 
At Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:17:00 AM , Blogger Aurè said...

Salut, Ciao laggiù in Ontario
I run across your Blog ...and I'd like to say: Chapeau! ...
Cheers...Your Look is Great!
Complimenti, hai un gusto squisito nel vestire!
I think that your first Look, the bare legs is Cool!
Ciao dall'Italia
Greetings from Italy
Aurè

 
At Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:19:00 AM , Blogger Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

didnt understand the bottom half hahahaha but i looooooooooove that amazing dress it looks adorable and the back of those shoes...TO DIE FOR! so cute:)

 
At Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:27:00 PM , Anonymous Pretty Plus Size said...

The rosy pink color gives you a younger look. Very pretty chic, you are very adorable with your dress.

 
At Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:45:00 AM , Anonymous sophie davies said...

wow your so pretty :D i'm fromt he UK and i find it so hard finding young looking styles for plus sized girls :/ i'm 17 turning 18 in a month and you have really helped me in the search for fashion. THANKYOU! :D x
much love sophie :)

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2011 1:02:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

@Sophie - I am glad I could inspire you! The UK has so much good stuff. You guys are super lucky.

 
At Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:13:00 PM , Blogger Alma Zulema said...

What a cute outfit. And I have to say I LOVE THOSE SHOES! ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home