This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day - Teaching in my new Torrid Boots!!!

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day - Teaching in my new Torrid Boots!!!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Outfit of the Day - Teaching in my new Torrid Boots!!!

Hey Guys,

This is just a regular outfit of the day post. I wore this to school to teach in. It was a very comfy outfit to wear, but I got a couple of compliments on it (on my lipstick and my new boots, courtesy of Torrid), and I felt pretty good in it! I noticed my students checking out my style too, so that was nice! What do you guys think?

Tunic - Winners/Tights and Bracelets - Forever 21+/Boots - Courtesy of Torrid/Briefcase - Liz Claibourne via The Bay/Necklace - Tiffany & Co.
These are the fabulous new over-the-knee suedette boots Torrid sent to me. The colour looks a little funny in this picture. It's just the light. They're black... See below.
I added this one so you could see my new lipstick shade - So Chaud by MAC. Love it!








































































Many thanks to Torrid for the awesome boots! What do you guys think of the lipstick shade? It's really orange-y and awesome. I saw another blogger, Fat Aus, wearing it, and I just had to grab it, so when I had my 6 empties, I went down to MAC and traded them in for this! It's not a shade for the faint of heart, that's for sure! Stay tuned for a post on where to find awesome hallowe'en costumes in plus sizes! I should be writing that in the next couple of days.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Friday, October 14, 2011 12:09:00 PM , Blogger laura said...

LOVE the boots! I love it when students ask where teachers get their clothes/accessories! That's how I got through to a lot of female students! :)
The red lippie looks great on you!

 
At Friday, October 14, 2011 12:16:00 PM , Blogger beatrice said...

Loving the details on the boots!

 
At Friday, October 14, 2011 1:50:00 PM , Blogger mispapelicos said...

Hello lovely, I love everything you are wearing , specially your blue boots, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Friday, October 14, 2011 4:25:00 PM , Blogger Miss Dexter said...

They boots are hot and I like how they look in the back : ) Your lipstick is really nice as well, I don't think I could pull that off as well as you : )

 
At Friday, October 14, 2011 10:17:00 PM , Blogger geetabix said...

The dress is cute too!

 
At Saturday, October 15, 2011 1:18:00 AM , Anonymous Lisa D. said...

I love this outfit! You look great. Such a fantastic look for teaching, so stylish.

 
At Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:48:00 PM , Blogger Full of Fabulous said...

Love the tunic top!!! Seriously, love might not be a strong enough word....

 
At Monday, October 17, 2011 3:51:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks ladies! I love your comments. They always make my day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home