This page has moved to a new address.

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon Outfit... What I'm Wearing

Curvy Canadian: A Lazy Sunday Afternoon Outfit... What I'm Wearing

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon Outfit... What I'm Wearing

Hey Everyone!

I wore this outfit on Sunday for a bit of thrifting. I went to Goodwill and Value Village (where I got an amazing top for $2.99 that you'll see in my next post), and then the bf and I went to get a really good cupcake at Swirls in Etobicoke! Yum, red velvet! That was sort of a reward for the bf after putting up with all my browsing in the second-hand stores, which he's not the biggest fan of. I love how comfortable this outfit is. It's perfect for a lazy day like this one. I also love that the weather is getting warmer, which means more pictures outside! Navy is my favourite colour, which you can definitely see in this outfit, and probably throughout the blog! The bf took these shots in our backyard...






Jacket - Forever 21 +/Pashmina - A Gift from my Sister/Necklace - Garage Sale/Bracelet - Forever 21/Purse - CBX (Costa Blanca Accessories)/Dress - ASOS Curve/Shoes - Old Navy/Leggings - Voluptuous Clothing

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:53:00 PM , Blogger Tye said...

You look FAB for a lazy Sunday afternoon lol. Love the dress..very pretty!! I will admit my Sunday afternoon consisting of me sitting at the computer doing absolutely nothing lol..so I was very lazy!!

 
At Tuesday, March 22, 2011 11:31:00 PM , Blogger jill said...

I love the dress! Super cute. Your doing a great job with your blog :)

 
At Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:05:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks guys! You make me blush!

My Sunday morning was spent in the "very lazy" way too! LOL.

 
At Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:08:00 PM , Anonymous empire84 said...

Hey, found your blog linked from YFF. Nice stuff here - love to see a local gal writing about plus fashion. Keep it up! :)

 
At Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:57:00 PM , Anonymous Peter said...

Pics look great Hon, I love lazy Sundays with you! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home