This page has moved to a new address.

OOTD - What I'm Wearing (Canadian Plus Size Clothing and Fashion)

Curvy Canadian: OOTD - What I'm Wearing (Canadian Plus Size Clothing and Fashion)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

OOTD - What I'm Wearing (Canadian Plus Size Clothing and Fashion)

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd put up another outfit. I wore this one to the cafe to study... Seems like I'm always at the cafe studying! LOL. I study well there and I have a big exam coming up at the end of May. This outfit's nothing special really, but I liked the accessories! I think the top kind of washes me out. It's too close in colour to my skintone... I might try it again with a red lip.

I am trying to get to NYC in June for Full Figured Fashion Week so I can be inspired, meet people, and build an even more fabulous community of body-positive readers. I wasn't selected as a member of the Full Figured Fashion Front this year (maybe next, fingers crossed!), so all the money I will need to get down there and stay will be coming from my own (very limited) personal funds (this is the obligatory part where I beg for money, so if you're as strapped as I am, skip to the outfit!). I've put up a donation button on the right side-bar. If you can spare a bit of money (even a dollar!) to send this starving student to NYC, I would be SO grateful. Every dollar counts and no contribution is too small. Thank you for reading, and now to the good part - the outfit!






Top, Cape, Earrings, Sunglasses, and Necklace - ASOS/Jeans - Forever 21+/Belt - Came with a dress from Dorothy Perkins/Shoes - Dorothy Perkins/Ring - Ardene

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:26:00 PM , Blogger ZAG said...

I love that top, I tried to order it from ASOS, but some reason, the site kept kicking my order back. But you look great in it! It doesn't look very asymmetrical in person though, or is it? I love the fringe bag too. Sweet! Sorry I don't have money to help your cause :( but I'm sure you'll get there. Good luck!!

 
At Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:40:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks! Yeah, the top isn't really all that asymmetrical. I could wear the top off one shoulder, but that wasn't really working with the belt, so I just wore it like this. It's quite big, so I feel like I need a belt with it! Thanks for the luck :D

 
At Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:35:00 PM , Anonymous plus size jeans said...

It is great to read some of the information and feedback, here. I hope to read more ideas in the future!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home