This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day - The Boho Chic Teacher

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day - The Boho Chic Teacher

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Outfit of the Day - The Boho Chic Teacher

Yep, you guessed it! Another teaching outfit... Kmart sent me this beautiful dress as a part of my sample package and I absolutely adore it! As soon as I saw it, I knew it would pair well with the faux-fur coat that I got at a nearby Goodwill on a cold day for an autumnal bohemian look. I added my ever-present (but favourite) tassel bag and my over the knee torrid boots to complete the outfit, as well as some gold accessories. Peter said that I look like a Russian princess. Not sure if he meant it as a compliment or not, lol! My sister in law saw me in this and was petting me, lol! Well, it is nice and cozy and functions well as a warm blanket for when I am napping on the bus on the way in in the morning! What do you guys think?

Coat and belt- Thrifted/Dress - Courtesy of Kmart LYS/Boots - Courtesy of Torrid/Purse - CBX/Necklace - Courtesy of Penningtons/Earrings - Hand-me-downs from my mom

































So what do you guys think? Are you partaking in the Faux-Fur trend this season? Do you like my outfit?

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:22:00 PM , Blogger Thick Threads said...

very cute! love the purple boots with the pink boho dress! you look great!

xo
A_Riot

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home