This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day - The Cool Teacher

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day - The Cool Teacher

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Outfit of the Day - The Cool Teacher

Hey Everyone,

Here is another outfit of the day post, again for teaching. Seems like that's all I do! I really wanted to be at Toronto Fashion Week and I am so sad I didn't get tickets, but my life is just so busy at the moment and I couldn't make it happen :(

I titled this post as "The Cool Teacher" because I feel a little rocker girl-ish in this outfit, but in an understated, teacherly, professional way... What do you guys think?

Dress - Courtesy of Kmart LYS/Jacket and Bracelets - Forever 21+/Belt - Dots/Boots - Courtesy of Torrid/Necklace - Courtesy of Penningtons/Earrings - Hand me downs from my mom/Mini-Briefcase - Thrifted

































I also want to congratulate my friend and fellow blogger, Alison Little from 'Round Raglan Road for winning the Addition Elle blogger styling challenge with this look!


































Awesome work, lady! Your looks were fantastic, and I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:47:00 PM , Blogger Thick Threads said...

I really love that dress its so pretty the pencil lining and the zippers are really cool, also love that leather jacket! you look great

xo
A_Riot

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:10:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I agree with Thick Threads, this is a fantastic outfit! The dress and the jacket, ugh, so jealous lol.

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:24:00 AM , Blogger Natasha - Style Du Jour said...

I saw this dress at the store and totally did not give it any attention, until i just saw u rocking it, i love it, u look fantastic, might have to go back and try it:)

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2011 9:38:00 AM , Anonymous Gadget Review said...

wow, i like that!

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2011 2:36:00 AM , Blogger dc said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this outfit chic and sexy!
DC
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home