This page has moved to a new address.

Another Teaching Outfit of the Day and Kmart Love Your Size, Love Your Style

Curvy Canadian: Another Teaching Outfit of the Day and Kmart Love Your Size, Love Your Style

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another Teaching Outfit of the Day and Kmart Love Your Size, Love Your Style

Hey Everyone!

This is yet another teaching outfit... Sorry I'm not doing things that are a bit more interesting that I can tell you about! I do have a couple of really awesome things coming up at the beginning of next month, so make sure you stay tuned for that! I am really excited about it, and can't wait to tell you all what the surprise is! 

I wore this outfit to school, and I noticed a couple of the uber-fashionable international students from Hong Kong checking out my outfit in appreciation, and that's always a good sign! The cape sweater was sent to me by the very fabulous Nicole, designer of Kmart's wonderful Love Your Style, Love Your Size brand. Recently, I found out that Kmart has begun to ship to Canada through Sears (since they are owned by the same company), and I was SO excited because I wanted my LYS stuff - I got introduced to Kmart LYS (and Nicole) at Full Figured Fashion Week and I have been so sad that I haven't been able to get pieces from their collection ever since. I was so disappointed when I saw that, for some reason, the LYS brand was not included as something that Kmart ships here. I contacted Nicole to ask her what was up right away! She's still looking into it, and hopefully we'll hear something back soon and LYS will be available here! I love their stuff. Nicole sent me several samples from the collection to curb my cravings for LYS in the meantime, and you'll be seeing a lot of those on here over the next little while. I am all set for Fall now because of the lovely stuff she sent. Thanks Nicole and LYS! Hopefully we'll be able to shop with you soon!

Cape Sweater - Courtesy of Kmart LYS/Bodysuit - ASOS Curve/Skirt - Thrifted/Shoes and Purse - CBX/Tights - Addition Elle/Necklace - Laura/Bracelets and Earrings - Forever 21

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:23:00 PM , Blogger ZAG said...

You look fabulous! The color scheme is wonderful. I love everything about this outfit. I've been rocking KMart for years; their clothes are always in my price range (especially when they have a sale!!), so the LYS collection is a major plus side to their clothes. Great outfit!

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:21:00 PM , Blogger Thick Threads said...

i looooooooooooooooooooooove this outfit! so much. can it marry me? lol the colors looks so fabulous! you look gorgeous! love it.

xo
A_Riot

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOBS!

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:24:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look amazing in this. Everything about this look is so rich and comes together so well.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:43:00 AM , Blogger FabEllis said...

Honestly, I am absolutely in LOVE with this outfit. I love every piece of it, but my fave pieces are the skirt and tights. I love mixing the plum shade with that skirt. YES!

http://www.fabellis.com

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those shoes so much, awesome fall color combo!
<3
Jenna
http://inbetween-fashion.com

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:32:00 PM , Blogger Pretty Penny Mae said...

I am in love with your skirt. Like take it on a fancy European vacation and romance it type of love. I just wanted to come out and say it!
♡ Brooke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home