This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day: Casual at School

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day: Casual at School

Friday, November 18, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Casual at School

Hey Guys,

Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I know, it's uncharacteristic of me. Things just get really busy, and before you know it, it's been almost two weeks since your last post! :S

I have a lot of really cool stuff coming up on the blog - I styled MTV's Sheena Snively in an MTV FORA video which should be coming out soon, as well as organized a trip for Toronto fashion bloggers to Lane Bryant in Walden Galleria, and attended a Toronto plus size fashion show, entitled The Time is Now, put on by On the Curve Events, so when I say I was busy, I really mean it, lol! Those posts should all be coming up very soon (in the next week or so), so hopefully I will make up for my absence on here by giving you a few really awesome posts soon!

This outfit was one I wore to school, and I think it was a Friday, so I was working a more casual look. It was too cold out to take pictures in the natural light, so sorry about that... :( I hate Winter!

Top and Scarf - Courtesy of Kmart/Camisole and Bracelets- Forever 21/Jeans - Dots/Necklace - Laura/Boots - Courtesy of Torrid

































 I also made another collage of my favourite outfits from the past little while. Which one is your favourite?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 18, 2011 1:49:00 PM , Anonymous Dee said...

Oh wow! All your outfits are awesome. But if I had to pick favorites I'd pick the second and the last..and that gypsy looking skirt in the tenth pic is so gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home