This page has moved to a new address.

Canadian Plus Size OOTD: What I Wore to Easter Brunch (I know, I am so late with this!)

Curvy Canadian: Canadian Plus Size OOTD: What I Wore to Easter Brunch (I know, I am so late with this!)

Monday, May 2, 2011

Canadian Plus Size OOTD: What I Wore to Easter Brunch (I know, I am so late with this!)

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I am currently away at a cottage and spending most of my time in sweats, so I won't have any new outfits worth posting for awhile, but I anticipated this might happen, so I've been saving up a few and holding out on all of you!

I wore this to Easter brunch last Sunday. My brother-in-law just finished restoring this vintage MG, and as a surprise, he drove it down to my sister's house so we could all see. Isn't it fabulous? I'm not sure if you can tell in the pictures, but this dress has one short layer, and then a second layer on top which is split down the middle so you can see the short layer underneath. The long layer sort of picks up in the wind and blows behind you, which looks fabulous! My 3 year old niece thought that this was the best thing ever, and kept hiding underneath the top layer. So cute! What do you all think?






Dress - ASOS Curve/Tights - Secret Brand from Zellers/Shoes - Torrid/Necklace - Ardene

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 23, 2011 2:57:00 AM , Blogger PlusClothingExpert said...

What a lovely dress. It really suits you well. And you also have really fashionable plus size clothing collection.

 
At Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:54:00 PM , Anonymous Jeans Men said...

Very informative article. I am glad that I've read some of your posts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home