This page has moved to a new address.

Haul Video

Curvy Canadian: Haul Video

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Haul Video

Hey Again Everyone!

I couldn't wait until I got home to do my haul video, so I went down to the dock and had my friend Kym film me showing off all my goodies! It was just so beautiful and relaxing out there and I wanted you all to get a taste of it. You should definitely visit Port Elgin if you get the chance. I feel so refreshed! Anyways, sorry the end of the video is cut off. My camera ran out of batteries! Stay tuned to see me incorporate all of these items into outfits in the very near future.





Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, May 08, 2011 8:57:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

Loves it! Your so natrual on camera! <3
I cant wait to see the jewellery up close :)

Jessica
www.toomanysequins.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:35:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks, Jess! I think it helps to have someone you're comfortable with to do the recording (thanks Kym!) Yeah, I was thinking of taking a shot of all of the jewellery together so you can see it. Maybe I'll get to that tonight at some point, lol.

 
At Friday, July 08, 2011 7:03:00 PM , Anonymous Chichaul said...

Hello!

Your haul looks really great.
If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
www.chichaul.com

Hope to see you around there!
xoxo :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home