This page has moved to a new address.

I get by with a little help from my friends - and SEQUINS!... Canadian Plus Size OOTD

Curvy Canadian: I get by with a little help from my friends - and SEQUINS!... Canadian Plus Size OOTD

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends - and SEQUINS!... Canadian Plus Size OOTD

Hey Everyone,

So my friend Agnes was coming into town from London and a bunch of us decided to get together and have a few drinks at a local pub. I wanted to wear something a little bit different, fun, and funky, so I decided to go with bright colours and bold patterns.

As you read from my last post, I am in Port Elgin at the moment, staying at a friend's cottage, getting loads of work done and relaxing at the same time. What can I say, I am a multi-tasking sort of girl! The lake is beautiful and we all go for sunset walks every day. The fresh air is really nice and I'm feeling very refreshed! And you all know that I can't go somewhere and not shop, so I found the Port Elgin Salvation Army and got a bunch of great stuff for next to nothing (25 cent earrings, 50 cent scarves, etc.). So I plan on doing a haul video when I get back and posting it on here. What do you think? I found lots of stuff that's genuine from the 80s. Can't wait to show it off!

Anyways, here's the outfit I wore to hang out with my friends at the pub. What do you think?









Skirt - ASOS Curve/Striped Top, Leggings - Forever 21+/Shoes - Dorothy Perkins (I wear these all the time and they broke right after these photos were taken, so sad)/Bracelet - Dollarama/Scarf, Belt, and Necklace - Ardene/Bolero - Yours Clothing/Handbag - Costa Blanca Accessories

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, May 06, 2011 5:29:00 AM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

I knew I should have bought that skirt!!

Looks great poptart! :)

Jessica
www.toomanysequins.blogspot.com

 
At Saturday, May 07, 2011 12:01:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks Jess! This skirt is so light. i think it will be great for the summer.

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:56:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful skirt and I love the belt too! You look adorable <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home